Check Point Certification Testing
Check Point Certifications mean expertise with the technology that secures the internet for all Fortune and Global 100 companies. The benefits of becoming Check Point certified include the skills to support Check Point products, expert access to our SecureKnowledge database and advanced product documentation. See more »
A Check Point User Center or PartnerMAP account is required to receive benefits for Check Point certifications. You can create a new profile here. If you are not sure about your account, please contact Account Services for verification.
Check Point Certification News / Program Updates
Get 50% off our newest exams:
- 156.727.77 Threat Prevention
- 156-726.77 Secure Web Gateway
Enter your promotion code during the checkout process for the discount. Don't have a promo code? Click here.
Receive 50% off Check Point Retakes
To help you achieve your certification goals, Check Point offers 50% off retakes of qualifying exams. This discount will be automatically applied when scheduling a retake of the following exams:
- 156-215.75 Check Point Certified Security Administrator - SecurePlatform
- 156-215.76 Check Point Certified Security Administrator - GAiA
- 156-315.75 Check Point Certified Security Expert - SecurePlatform
- 156-315.76 Check Point Certified Security Expert
- New 2013 Certification Series (GAIA)
- R75 Certification Series (SecurePlatform)
- Update Exams
- New Easy Certification Renewal Details
- Check Point Certified Master Architect
Training & Exams
Buy training materials directly from Check Point.
Prepare for certification with official study guides and real practice exams.
Find training near you at a global Authorized Training Center.
Once you complete training and have at least 6 months hands-on experience with Check Point products, the only thing standing between you and certification is passing the exams. Be sure you’re prepared for success by reviewing our study guides and practice exams.
View a list of Check Point exams approved by the VA.